Nancy Wirsig McClure strives to give the best possible service to her design clients. She also gives back to her local professional community.
Testimonials from Clients
My non-profit recently hired Nancy to design a web page for our year-end campaign and the results were wonderful. She took our concept and developed a terrific graphic and interactivity.
She’s great at taking input and feedback in a back-and-forth process to refine her concept. The result was we stood out from the hundreds of other fund raising requests. Best of all, we met our fund raising goal!
I can’t say enough good things about Nancy. Not only does she deliver effective results, but she has an intuitive sense for the clients’ needs, even if he’s not being very articulate about them. She’s a pleasure to work with.
Her mastery of both Photoshop and InDesign has made her one of my Go To resources.
Nancy is a gifted artist who combines her talent with technical proficiency in both web and graphic design.
Nancy always produced great results with minimal guidance. I cannot recommend her enough.
All quotes are from recommendations on Nancy’s LinkedIn profile .
As a volunteer, Nancy has:
- Created a Portland-area resource for new media professionals: PDXnex .
- Founded and is currently managing a local Adobe User Group .
- Served on the marketing committee for the OTBC (Oregon Technology Business Center, a non-profit start-up incubator).
- Served as board member for PNWCMUG (Pacific NW Color Management User’s Group).
- Judged technical art competition for her area’s chapter of the STC (Society for Technical Communicators).
- Designed and produced collateral for CHIFOO (Computer Human Interaction Forum of Oregon).